|AARC‘s Phase 1 Site Assessment program focuses on detecting potential and existing sources of hazardous materials contamination on industrial and commercial sites in addition to residential property.
|Our site assessment research will quickly determine whether or not a property is free of hazardous materials liability. Following the American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) standard practices, AARC helps to ensure that your construction or acquisition project proceeds on schedule, serves to reduce your liability and complete necessary due diligence requirements as defined under CERCLA’s innocent purchaser defense.
|Our Site Assessment includes each of the following procedures:
- Detailed Field Reconnaissance
- Historic Aerial Photograph Analysis and Interviews
- Research of Archived Records
- Soils, Geologic, and Hydrologic Data and Map Reviews
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Natural Hazards Disclosures
- Human Health Hazard Evaluations