With an experienced staff of competent, responsible professionals, AARC provides optimal solutions to complex regulatory and environmental issues with reliable, effective and timely support to all of our public and commercial clients.
Our accomplished staff of professional engineers and scientists are certified in environmental engineering, industrial hygiene, hazardous materials, and safety. In addition, we have specialists in safety science, chemistry, environmental science, biomedicine, geology, technical writing, and regulatory affairs.
AARC is proud to offer high quality and cost-efficient environmental services that stay ahead of the regulatory curve so our clients are never caught looking the wrong way.
Our professional engineers, certified industrial hygienists, certified hazardous material managers, and registered environmental assessors have broad-based experience in their fields. Since 1993 we have:
- Completed over fifteen hundred SPCC Plans and NPDES projects for construction sites, manufacturing operations, recycling operations, wastewater treatment plants, airports and other operations.
- Performed over a thousand environmental site assessments for commercial, industrial, and residential properties
- Obtained major and minor source air quality permits for dozens of clients including concrete batch plant operators, sand blasters, chrome platers, paint systems, chemical and petrochemical operations, metal casting facilities, mining and crushing systems, grain handling operations and other facilities
- Performed over three hundred environmental audits for clients in various industries
- Advised numerous clients on hazardous waste removal and remediation project management
- Consulted on and managed underground and aboveground storage tank remediations
- Provided health and safety training for public and private clients across the United States
AARC employs the finest professional scientists and engineers in the field of environmental and occupational health & safety, many of whom have over 20 years experience in their areas of expertise.
To augment the range of service provided to our clients, AARC has established Strategic Teaming Agreements with companies whose strengths complement our own.
In addition, we maintain a portfolio of high caliber specialists whose resources of legal, scientific, engineering and environmental knowledge provide our clients with unlimited access to the tools they need to achieve their goals.
This approach to managing personnel provides AARC with the latitude to meet every client’s individual requirements in the most cost-effective manner.
- Empower Responsible Project Managers To Get The Results You Want
- Provide Those Managers With A Dedicated And Highly Qualified Support Staff
- Make Use of Proven Strategies To Minimize Disruptions
- Make Communication With The Client A Habit and Keep Them Up-To-Date
- Make In-Process Review A Regular Routine
- Ensure Continuous Project Performance Tracking
- Maintain Detailed Cost and Schedule Controls
- Provide Clients With The Best Service At The Best Price